Monday, March 16, 2009

Duck Tape Underwear

A week or so ago I made a duck tape wallet in my spare time and it ended up turning out pretty sweet, but it got me thinking, what else could I make with duck tape, are my talents being under-utilized by making silly wallets? The conversation eventually made it into the office and Jared's brother Josh told us about some duck tape socks that he saw once and somehow that gave us the idea of duck tape underwear. We all had a good laugh at the thought of some idiot wearing duck tape underwear and then the idea morphed into duck tape thongs. Well on Saturday night, after a round of McGangBangs, Jared and I realized just how talented we really are. As you can see from the picture we made our first pair of duck tape thongs, we even made holders for... well you get the point. Jared's is the black one with red stripes and mine is the lifegaurd suit.

4 comments:

  1. how did you make them

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea even though it looks painful! i hope the women in your lives enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! TokioHotel fangirl!! -kiss-January 23, 2010 at 11:27 PM

    OMG!! My bff and I were talking about wearing duct tape underwear just now! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweeettt how do u make them???? plz tel me if u can!

    ReplyDelete